SOLAR DAYPACK - SMALL
SOLAR DAYPACK - CHARGE YOUR CELL AND IPOD ON THE GO!
List Price: $250.00
Sale Price: $199.99
* denotes required field
Charge your cell phone, ipod, camera, PDA, even your GPS system anytime, anywhere! Battery pack is available when the sun is not. Never have to worry about your cel phone having no charge - in the middle of an airport, on a hike or walking around campus. It even includes a compartment for a water bladder, so it is ideal for those longer hikes or biking. Makes a great gift! All necessary adapters included!
This Daypack Converter is designed to attach to a larger rucksack to provide power for extended outdoor use. However it also stands alone just as well for use as a small daypack and laptop bag.
Voltaic bags use fabrics made with recycled PET i.e., soda bottles. We worked extensively with suppliers to develop these fabrics, since they were not previously available. Recycled PET fabric is light weight, extremely durable, UV resistant and water resistant. It even looks better than the nylon it replaced. Most importantly, it uses significantly less energy to produce and creates demand for recycled materials.
- Lined MP3 / sunglasses pouch inside
- Loops with fastek buckles at each corner to attach to easily to other bags
- Removable fastek buckles can attach to another bag and serve as an anchor point
- MOLLE compatible PALS for attachment to military style rucksacks
- The solar panels provide protection for fragile items inside the front pocket
- Fully padded to protect laptops. Fits up to a 17" laptop (15.5" x 10.5" x 2" or 39cm x 26cm x 5cm)
- Wire channels throughout the bag for headphones, bladder tubes, hands free etc.
- High density padding in the shoulder straps and back panel for comfort
- Shoulder straps can be stashed in back sleeve when not in use
- Can be worn as a backpack or sling bag
- Mesh backing material for better air flow
Removable fastek buckles can attach to another bag and serve as an anchor point
Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), UV resistant PU, and sandwich mesh back, inside pockets use PET mesh
Weight: 2.9 lbs (1,300 grams) including battery and solar panels
Dimensions: 18" high x 11-12"wide x 3-4" deep (46cm high x 27-30cm wide x 7-10cm deep)
Volume: 600 cubic inches (10 liters)
The electronics are the same as the other three Voltaic™ solar bags. Note: It is not designed to charge laptops, it will however charge cell phones, sat phones, PDAs, GPSs, iPods, cameras etc.
- 4-6 hours of direct sunlight produce enough charge to fully charge a typical cell phone
- Includes a 4,400mAh at 3.6 volts Li-Ion battery pack with 3 voltage settings to store solar power
- When not in the sun, the battery can be charged using the AC travel charger or DC car charger
- Comes with 11 standard adaptors including a car charger socket and USB adaptor so you can always use a standard charger for your device
- Includes adaptor plugs in universal sizes and for common cell phones, which eliminate the need to use a car charger for common devices
- The three solar panels are tough, light weight, waterproof, and generate up to 4 watts of power