sleds home > Sledding information
center > Toddler Gift Ideas
Toddler Gift Ideas
here to see our selection of snow sleds
most families, holiday traditions center around the joy and amusement
of the children. Parents cannot help but be affected by the youthful
excitement, and thus the circle is complete. There are few expressions
more precious than that after a child’s first glimpse of his
beloved Christmas present. The eyes light up and mouth drops open
as he pulls out of the wrapper paper, an item that has been his
little heart’s desire for months.
But shopping for children is not always simple, because a young
heart’s desire is always changing! In some circumstances,
it is safest to choose a gift that will be practical and useful,
as well as entertaining, rather than something the kids are clamoring
for. But that is always best left up to the judgment of a child’s
parents or guardian.
Here are some tried and true child gift ideas that will help you
in your Christmas search!
1. Winter hat with the logo of your child’s favorite sports
team or cartoon character.
2. Personalized pencils and notepad with your child’s name
imprinted on them.
3. Barbie dolls or popular stuffed animals.
4. Sleds, either for individuals or two people
5. Winter themed books, such as Polar Express or The Night Before
6. A simple recipe book for young, aspiring bakers. This makes for
a house full of delicious smells, and a pastime to wile away the
chilly winter days, warm and cozy at home.
7. A disposable camera to take pictures of their greatest sledding
or snowboarding tricks, and to catch all the funny moments of family
8. Long winter socks with their favorite animal or colored designs.
9. A new snow outfit, jackets and pants.
10. Snow boots.
11. Board games appropriate for your child’s age, for something
to do in inclement winter weather!
This holiday season, you can take the chill out of winter with warm
During the holiday season, it is important to keep a sufficient
amount of activities and diversions on the family itinerary, to
avoid winter doldrums.
Gifts For Toddlers
It is that time of year again to fill the stockings and cover the
ground beneath someone’s Christmas tree!